BACP Accredited - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - Listed on BACP Register, BPC Accredited Member - British Psychoanalytic Council
MSc Psychodynamic Counselling & Psychotherapy
Claire Slater MSc MBACP (Accred.) , Psychotherapy & Counselling
I offer a range of long-term and short-term therapies for individuals (young people, adults, later life stages).
All sessions are one-to-one, with each session lasting 50 minutes, once-weekly unless otherwise agreed.
I am covered by Professional Civil Liability Insurance.
Qualifications, Training & Experience
BACP Accreditation (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)
BPC accredited DIT practitioner (British Psychoanalytic Council)
MSc Psychodynamic Counselling (Birkbeck, University of London)
Post-Qualifying Certificate (Westminster Pastoral Foundation)
Postgraduate Diploma in Theory in Psychodynamic Counselling (Enfield Counselling Service, Westminster Pastoral Foundation)
Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (UCL Program at Anna Freud Centre)
Working with Young People's Consultation Service (YPCS) (The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust)
Working in organisational settings and private practice.
Psychological Therapist NHS
- Chase Farm Hospital, Enfield Complex Care Team, Mental Health NHS Trust
- St Ann's Hospital, Halliwick Centre, Mental Health NHS Trust
- Highgate Counselling Service, Member of Staff
- University of Westminster Counselling Service, Student Counsellor
- Young People's Consultation Service, The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, Consultant
- Westminster Pastoral Foundation, CBT Therapist.
Address could not be located on the map!
Alcoholism, Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Bereavement, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME, Depression, Bipolar Disorder/Manic Depression, Low Self-Confidence, Low Self-Esteem, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Personality Disorders, Relationship Issues, Stress, Work Related Stress